Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back to school....

After a three day weekend, it was time to get back to the daily grind.  I also made a few big steps into being motivated about myself.  I think I will just list them.....

  • No Bojangles on the way to school....that was a tough one...I love some sweet tea for the week.
  • I went walking at the gym after school.....it was only 20 minutes, but I've got start somewhere.
  • I had my first Chiropractor appointment. I talked with him about the numb fingers on my left hand and also about the fact that I needed his help with the pains of starting to workout with ALL of this weight.
  • I have only had one and a half Dr. Peppers today.  I would say that I easily drink 4 to 5 sodas a day...NOT ANYMORE!
Well, I'm just a day or two into this....but I'm moving in the right direction.  Every little bit helps!!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment