Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Day of Love

What a nice Valentine's Day!  Jeremy and the boys got me a strawberry bouquet....the are dipped in chocolate...yikes!  But no worries, I think Jeremy might eat them all before I let them mess up my diet :-)

Today - only ONE Dr. Pepper!! Yep, I didn't even think about it until tonight...how cool!!??

Saturday morning is the big day!  My first "weigh-in".  I am nervous....but excited! 

My left hand is still bother me a bit...another chiropractor appointment tomorrow.  I'm also getting my hair did!!  hahaha!!!  I'm trying to let it grow back out...who remembers when it was this long???
LONG

Getting there......
 
VERY SHORT
 

I don't necessarily want it that long again....but I would like for it to get a bit longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment