Sunday, February 10, 2013

My First Post

I guess there is no better time than the present to write my first post for my AMY blog.  Yes, did you notice that?  Amy, Motivate Yourself.  Did you see it?  AMY...Ok, ok, maybe it is corny, but will it work?  I feel like I am a motivated person.  I am motivated to be a good wife, mother, daughter, friend, christian, teacher, coach....I am motivated to stay organized, be creative.....I am motivated to smile, be friendly, be sarcastic...hahaha....I am motivated to keep up with ALL of my TV shows, celebrity gossip...so, with all of this motivation...why can't I be motivated to take care of myself?  Why?  For one of the first times of my life, I can tell you why......or at least the excuses that I can use....all of those things I am motivated to do, I let them be my reason.  No, I can't go to the gym after school, I need to get the boys home from daycare.  No, I can't get enough sleep...I don't get to do things around the house until the boys are in bed.  But I should use those things that I am motivated to do as reasons to BE MOTIVATED!  Duh!!!

Why a blog you might ask....  I love blogging.  We have a family blog and I am in the process of starting a teaching blog.  So, why not blog my motivation issues :-)  I am also addicted to Pinterest.  While looking around one day, I came upon a blog that a lady used to chart her weight loss progress.  That gave me the idea....so, here goes nothing! 

Posts that will be coming soon:
  • What do I want to achieve?
  • How will I achieve this?
  • Pictures...dreaded pictures.....
  • Weight and measurements...YIKES...do I really want to make that public?  The jury is still out on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment