Monday, February 18, 2013

The Biggest Loser

Just wanted to announce that this might be the first time ever that I have watched the Biggest Loser without sitting on the couch eating a crazy snack.  HAHAHA!!  Well, I am sitting on the couch...some...mainly to type this post...but I have been watching and moving around the house.  It was nice getting back to school and NOT having the temptations of the kitchen.  I admit it, I LOVE TO SNACK.  I only take my lunch, one Dr. Pepper, and a fruit for a morning snack.  I keep a Diet Sprite in my fridge to have when I'm wishing I had a sweet tea or another Dr. Pepper.  I also have bottled water.  Tomorrow night we have a volleyball match.  That will be a good hour of exercise.  I usually leave the gym dripping sweat.  Woot-Woot! 

PS - I am going to take some "starting off" pictures....FINALY!

No comments:

Post a Comment